12.02.2009

INTRO


So, for my research project I am going to study the different uniforms and logos of different units in the US Armed Forces. I am going to study the Marines, the Army, the Navy, the Air Force, and the Coast Guard. I will study the significance of the color in their uniforms and logos. The uniforms will include their combat, casual, and formal dress uniforms. I will also look into the difference between male and female uniforms, if there is any difference at all. This specific study has not been done frequently so there will be some assumptions made and some of my ideas of why they are the way they are.



1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to you for sharing your hard work and all this information!! We are learning about the military in our home school and this site has been most helpful in explaining some of the differences between the branches. Thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete